Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Cow-Cow, We Miss You

Sheesh. Can today get any better? After stabbing myself in the finger with a knife trying to liberate my microwave pizza from a plate, I went to pick Roan up from school. No, she did not have shoes on again. We left and about the time we were almost home I realized that she didn’t have Cow-Cow, whom she brought to school with her. The traffic going the other way was horrible, not to mention the parking by her preschool, so I was pretty sure we wouldn’t get back in time (she’s in the last class of the day). I called them when we got home and got the answering machine. I don’t think they ever actually answer the phone anyway. They have a Tuesday/Thursday class from 9-11:30, so I guess we can go either before or after that class and try to retrieve Cow-Cow. I told Roan he’s going to have a slumber party at school tonight with all the other toys. She told me Cow-Cow is crying because he misses her. Hopefully she will go to bed tonight without freaking out about it, but I doubt it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home