Tuesday, April 04, 2006

That's a 50 DKP Minus!!!!!!

Last night I logged into WoW as Clobberella (my “main”) to get my Lightforge Bracers out of the mail. The were up kind of cheap at the AH (auction house) and my alt with all the gold bought them and mailed them to Clob.

Right when I logged in, I received a whisper from my favorite Priest. I’ll just call him V.
The beginning of our chat went something like this:
V: What are you doing?
Clob: Hey, what’s up?
V: nm : )
Clob: k :-)
Then we chatted about gear, being a priest and stuff. Maybe you got it already... when he said nm, I thought it was just V, being weird. He’s my favorite priest to group with, it’s always been fun and he admits to drinking while playing. He also says wacky stuff. He’s moved on to doing lots of raids in big raiding guilds so we don’t group with him much anymore. Anyway, I can’t believe I didn’t “get it” right away.

So, I’m lying in bed later last night. Luci was already asleep. All of a sudden it hit me and I said “ewww” out loud. I woke Luci up to explain, but I actually don’t know if he remembers because he was half asleep. The dude was making a joke about his wiener. I can’t believe I was so slow.

Luci just came home and thinks it’s “far-fetched” that he meant that. I don’t. I think it’s funny. I just wish I would’ve gotten it sooner.

Here’s a kind of funny Warcraft link. It’s audio of a raid leader leading his group against Onyxia. It’s funny when people take games so seriously. I guess this group is on a Euro server, hence the guys accent and what sounds like techno music in the background. It’s nsfw unless screaming profanities is cool at your job.

1 Comments:

At 10:30 AM, Blogger lisa ninja said...

"nm" = nevermind. Instead of "wiener" I should have used the term "boner."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home