Wednesday, May 10, 2006

.....

Davey’s Elephant Bar birthday dinner was fun. I was sandwiched between the 2 kids, so the adult conversation was limited a little bit. I ordered the overpriced fish. It was okay, but priced about $3 too much, as Tubbo and I were discussing on Ventrilo after the dinner.

The other thing (other than going out to dinner) Davey wanted to do for his birthday was run Razorfen Downs (RFD) with Tubbo and Prayella. We finished it sometime before 1 a.m. Tuesday morning. It was pretty fun. Usually you do it with a group of 5 we did it with 3. Glom is a little over-level for it (but not much) and tubbo is a little under-level. It started getting a little hairy near the end. The end boss was pretty challenging for the 3 of us. I ran out of mana and Glom almost died. When we downed the boss Glom had about 3 health. It was pretty great. Tubbo got some really good leather shoulders and a new dagger. I got a new cloak and finished the quest which got me a couple gold.

I probably should start a separate Warcraft blog.....

Ugh. I just moved the truck into our drive way. (Stupid bitchy neighbors have a problem with a decrepit old truck sitting in front of our house for a month at time). Now I have little specks of steering wheel stuck to my hands.

Baby Sage still isn’t walking on her own yet. I can tell she wants to, so maybe she’ll figure it out soon. Roan’s new favorite phrase is “I can’t” or “I ca-hant.” Today when I told her to go get dressed, she told me I had to say “please” first.

I got schooled by her preschool teacher today too. Roan was standing in the way of someone’s stroller and I told her to “watch out.” I guess I wasn’t specific enough. The teacher said something like “She (Roan) is like watch out what, where...” Then the teacher says something like, “Yeah, sometimes I say things like that that aren’t specific.” Ugh. I just smiled and left (I was on my way out). It’s been a totally irritating morning already. This was from the teacher who sent my kid home with the wrong shoes on. And at least they had their shoes on that day when we picked them up. I love getting down on the floor with a giant baby strapped to me to help Roan put her shoes so we can go home. I do like this preschool, but the shoe thing gets a little irritating. They are supposed to bring their lunches on Fridays now. That’s fine, they sit down and eat their lunch when they get there. The weird thing is they still have snack at the end of class. The class is only 2 and a half hours, how much can these kids eat?

1 Comments:

At 12:27 PM, Blogger lisa ninja said...

I generally like this teacher. I just don't know what she was thinking when she said that. She said it to me on the completely wrong day as well. Yesterday was a trial.
I'm a lot like your mom lately. Half the time I don't even know what I'm saying.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home