Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Just Hangin' in Silithus

I’m sitting here with WoW on in the background waiting for AQ to open so I can take screen shots for Luci. There are so many people here (don’t these people have school or jobs? I really doubt they’re all stay at home parents) its super laggy and annoying. I’ve been hearing that some monster comes out and kills everybody. If that’s the case, Luci is going to pay my repair bill.
We went to the ‘bane over the weekend and went to the S.F. zoo. They changed it a lot since the last time I was there years ago. They have a nice lemur enclosure. The lemurs woke up the sleeping baby Sage. She didn’t seem to mind, though. I have some pictures, but they’re still on the camera so I’ll have to post them another time. The baby liked the prairie dogs in the children’s zoo. Roan liked riding the train and the carousel. The little steam train is a fun ride. My mom knew the guy driving it. He let us ride for free and my mom got to ride up on the engine with him. He also gave us a bunch of ride tickets for the merry-go-round.
We went to dinner later that night for my mom’s birthday. The food was good (Italian). I had a cappuccino after dinner and it was really horrible. It made me not feel so bad about the sink shots I had been making on my machine. I put a bunch of sugar in it and drank it anyway.
I didn’t have time to post this before the AQ gates opened in Warcraft. The server went down about 4 times (at least). Pretty funny. Some giant Egyptian looking dog-headed guys came out and started stomping on people. Level 62 elites. A couple of them are dead now. The lag got better after a lot of players got killed. I still have it on in the background. Not that exciting at this point, though. Not nearly as fun as running the Deadmines last night in a four man group.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home