Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Snow Day

We’re gonna drive up to the snow in about an hour or so. Should be fun. Roan has never been in the snow. Yesterday, we rode to Land Park with the plan of feeding the ducks. Land Park ducks suck. McKinley park is much better for ducks, probably because there are a lot of geese there. Geese are always fun.

Roan keeps saying “Happy Valentines Day.” Also, my printer is fixed and ready to be picked up. It was broken the in the most ridiculous and annoying way. The last time it printed something it sucked the cord from my headset (that I use for WoW sometimes) and it got stuck in the printer. We tried to get it out, it wouldn’t budge. The best thing is the printer guy was pretty sure he could fix it under warranty, even though a cord stuck in it wouldn’t generally qualify as an under warranty fix. I felt so incredibly stupid when it happened. I was pretty mad about it and didn’t even like thinking about it. Hopefully the thing will work as good as it did. I hate it sometimes when stuff gets “fixed” but is never quite the same.

3 Comments:

At 10:45 AM, Blogger beckler said...

did you see in the sac bee that the guy who got hit my a plane basically died because of his love of warcraft? sad.

 
At 11:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think i need a link to this since its about to make my head explode.

daveninja

 
At 11:40 AM, Blogger lisa ninja said...

Nice. We all know that 19 year olds never sleep in on Sundays unless they've been up late the night before playing Warcraft. I wonder what realm he played on.
Anyway, that story is very sad.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home