Monday, February 13, 2006

How about this weather, huh?

This weekend has gone by fast. Amazingly, I didn’t end up playing much Warcraft. I did play my lowbie druid for a few hours last night with Tubbo and Hexo and it was fun. There’s this Valentines celebration/game type thing going on in Azeroth lately. It’s way too complicated to explain, but I was having fun going around (wearing perfume, of course) Ironforge giving little heart tokens to the guards and getting either a prize or a broken heart in return. A broken heart can only be cured by someone giving you a “friendship” bracelet or when the broken heart timer runs out (one hour). I think my heart was broken about five times, but some kind strangers fixed it for me. Some ass also came up and “licked” me, as well.

The three of us (Drewella, Tubbo and Hexo) also got into battlegrounds for a little PVP action. It was fun, even though I never know what’s going on. It’s technically a “capture the flag” game, but I just run around and try to kill horde. Good times.

Yesterday we rode our new Target bikes to the park with the kids in a bike trailer we got on Craig's List. It was fun, even if I am really out of shape and my ass hurts. It was fun to ride though the neighborhood and look at all the junk people were putting out for “neighborhood clean up day.” They just came by a few minutes ago to pick up our pile. It was also fun to watch the people go around scavenging through the piles. Luckily Davey didn’t find anything this year.

I also got a good deal on a kick ass espresso maker last week. Unfortunately I still haven’t figured out how to get anything consistently drinkable out of it. Friday night I got an okay shot, of course no one else was around to try it. I tried again yesterday and I gave up after about 4 lousy shots. So if you want some really bad espresso, come on over. I know it is supposed to take some time to get it right, so I’m still hopeful. I got a burr grinder and at least when I make regular coffee now, it’s A LOT better. Making espresso is pretty fun. I like the look of exploded coffee beans all over my kitchen.

Anyone know of a good hangnail cure? I have a bunch of them and they’re driving me crazy.

1 Comments:

At 10:59 AM, Blogger lisa ninja said...

Ah, thank you. I will look for a cuticle nipper instead of biting them off like I usually do. I've been putting lotion on them (well, twice since yesterday) and it seems to be helping some.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home