Monday, January 30, 2006

Totally Epic

I just got a sneak peek-listen of one of the new Fours Eyes songs. I think it’s called “For the Horde.” It’s awesome and the recording came out really good, too. And, yes, it’s about Warcraft. Speaking of which, we did a Raid with our new guild Saturday night. We did Upper Black Rock Spire. The new guild is really good, especially since they mentioned what a great job the paladin (me) was doing over Ventrilo (game chat program) even though they didn’t realize I was listening. What sucked was I was the only paladin and nothing good dropped, so no l33t loot for me. Then last night I spent forever with my priest and Davey’s warrior buying silk cloth at the Auction House and having Glom (Davey’s warrior) turn the silk into silk bandages so my priest could turn them in to reputation with the city of Stormwind. This is all so my priest can hopefully at lvl 40 ride a horse instead of a ram. You see, my priest is a dwarf and dwarfs get stuck with rams. Humans get horses. If I get enough reputation with the human faction, then I can buy a horse from them. Yes, I realize this is really ridiculous.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home