Friday, December 30, 2005

SUNDAY! SUNDAY! SUNDAY!!!!!!!

Lord of the Rings fest, this Sunday at our house. If you don’t know where that is, ask someone. According to the Four Eyes blog, Davey got the Hobbit dvd, and is planning to start that before Fellowship. I guess the plan is to start the Hobbit at 9:45 am (yes, in the morning). That should mean Fellowship will start about 11 am.

Davey says he will make Lembas bread french toast. He also keeps saying there will be Mickey’s. Bill may or may not get coneys. I’m sure we will conjure up some other foodstuffs for second breakfasts and all.

The parking enforcement is turned off for the day, so ignore the “No Parking Anytime” signs if you drive over. I don’t really know who is coming. Rest assured, the movies will be playing whether the audience is 1 or 20. Anyone going to make it through all three movies? That’s the challenge. Here’s a link to the blog about last years.

Here’s a funny WoW link. It’s a take off on an Apple commercial and it’s sort of about Paladins (which is what my main toon is). I realise that no one who reads this, except Davey, plays WoW, so maybe some of you should think about starting. If you do, make sure you get on Draenor and play Alliance, then you can join our guild. The damn game is like a drug and now I feel like a pusher. It is a lot of fun and you don’t have to be very good at video/computer games to play. I’’m a perfect example.

4 Comments:

At 1:12 PM, Blogger lisa ninja said...

Is everybody home from work or something? Blogland seems dead today.

 
At 2:47 PM, Blogger werenotdeep said...

Yeah, I'm home from work. Yesterday was fun, though. Thanks so much for putting up with everybody.

Heck is bloggin' like mad, though.

 
At 8:22 PM, Blogger lisa ninja said...

She wasn't on Friday, when I wrote the post! Hehe.
I'm glad you came over. Good times.

 
At 10:38 PM, Blogger werenotdeep said...

I'm glad too. That was a great way to spend New Years' day!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home