Thursday, March 02, 2006

Not Much to Read About Here, Move Along

Oscar party on Sunday. You’re invited. Wagering is involved. I haven’t done any of my “research” yet. Four Eyes are playing on KDVS on Saturday afternoon sometime. They’re also supposed to talk with the host about gaming. I hope Joel plays his songs based on his dwarf rogue, Tubbo. You can’t get too much of that.

Is it true the Oscars are starting an hour earlier this year? Freaking east coasters. Everything has to be timed for the stupid East Coast. Actually I don’t really care. I just wanted to diss on the east coast.

I haven’t had any coffee yet, that may be the problem.

I’ve been chatting with an old friend from high school. Talking to her inspired (yeah ok, I’m just bored) me to look up almuni from my high school on myspace. I found some dude who, according to his profile, was in our class. I didn’t recognize his name or his picture so I sent my friend the link. She sent him a message calling him a high school poseur. My high school was small about 70-80 per class, so everyone pretty much knew each other by name or face at least.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home