Friday, March 03, 2006

A Cold Wind-a-Blowing

That wind is cold today. Totally Arctic, man. I convinced Luci to start up his Daily Takes again. He actually wrote one. We’ll see how long this lasts. Luci is the original blogger. Go read the archives and see.

With the rebirth of the Daily Take, yet another blog has bit the dust. Amelie has decided to quit her blog. Tsk. Tsk.

I made some horrible coffee this morning. I can’t figure out why it was bad, because I made it the same way I always do. I drank it anyway. The kids let me sleep in a little longer today, so when it was time get ready for preschool, I was in a major hurry. I had the Unlovables playing in the car. Roan likes the song with the chorus “I want a boy....I want a boy of my own.” It’s hilarious and partly horrifying when she sings along to it.

I got home after dropping Roan off at preschool (and getting stuck behind another effing SUV turning around in front of my house on it’s way to the effing Riverside Clubhouse) only to realize upon coming inside the house that are house is completely stinky. I’m not even sure what the smell is. There was some coffee scent mixed in with something else. So now I get to scout around to find the culprit and pull out the Lysol. Good times. I'd rather be leveling my Druid.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home