Thursday, December 22, 2005

Link Is My Dog

Some Four Eyes pic’s are up on Olsen’s site. There is some problem with them though, because there’s only a few and then it says “oops my image for this link is no longer here, photobucket.com.” I tried to leave a comment, but I had problems doing that too. Maybe I just suck.

Here’s a treat for you don’t know about it already. I love it. I’m listening right now.

Santa is making a special trip to our house tonight, since we are going out of town. I’m trying to get Roan as excited about it as I am, but all I get is “sounds good.”

2 Comments:

At 1:59 PM, Blogger werenotdeep said...

Hmm. They're probably separate problems. I was aware of the photobucket problem, though. I will try to look into it, but i can't do it now because I can't log onto photobucket at work. I have a hunch on what the problem might be. Worse case scenario, I have a flickr account now too, so I might just move them all over to there.

 
At 4:59 PM, Blogger werenotdeep said...

Fixed it. Some of the URLs were wrong.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home