Friday, December 09, 2005

RIP Cujo, or annoying other dog, if that was you

I just came back from dropping Roan off from preschool. My next door neighbor and his step-dad were out front standing by the back of the step-dads pickup. I waved “hi” and brought Sage inside. (Saying “Hi” is about the extent I know this neighbor, but I like him, because I know he’s not bitchy).

Once I’m inside, I hear sobbing and I look out the window and it’s his teenage son. I was suspecting it something about a dog, the way they were looking in the back of the truck. I wanted to go out there, but like I said, I don’t know them that well and the teenage son’s girlfriend showed up as well. So I was a nosey neighbor and peeked out the window. It was a dog. They’ve had 2 dogs over there but I think it was the rottie, the one they’ve had longer. The girlfriend got some towels and moved the dog to her car.

I also suspect it was the rottie, because the step-dad always comes by and takes him for a ride. I’ve seen him driving in land park, he would stop, open the car door and let the dog run out and crap in the park and then the dog would run back to the car and they’d be off. The step-dad never got out from behind the steering wheel.

How sad for them. What a shitty month this is turning out to be.

1 Comments:

At 5:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's so sad! Poor puppers. Poor neighbor family.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home