Monday, December 05, 2005

Brrrr...

Is anyone else freezing her ass off these days? Well, actually my ass is quite warm, it’s my feet that are about to turn gangrenous. Yes, I’m well aware I’m a sissy Californian and it’s not that cold. No amount of wool socks, however, have been able to keep my feet warm. One year I even tried electric socks. They didn’t work.

Christmas shopping season is upon us and I’m dreading it. My parents ask me what I want and I can’t even come up with anything. I’d like a horse, but I’d also need a lot of money to keep said horse or I wouldn’t have it for very long. How about 3 more hours in the day? Warm feet would be nice.

Roan would like a bicycle, which we’re going to get her. I have to take her to the toy store to see what size bike to get and maybe she can help pick out a couple presents for her friends. That should be fun. [sarcasm] I already got her some “princess” dress up clothes. She also wants a horse (good girl!) I don’t think she wants a real one though. I think the one she wants is pink or purple and sparkly and has wings or a horn or something.

Had to neglect the Warcraft playing this weekend. I was just too tired. Well I did play on Friday night and it sucked. I filled in a Dire Maul group near the end to help out some guildies when a member of their group left. They were working on the Dire Maul tribute quest. You go around the instance and kill everything but the ogre bosses. Then you make an ogre suit and a guy in your group puts it on. Then you have a limited time to kill the main boss guy. After you do that, you become king of the ogres and all the guys that were trying to kill you are friendly and respectful and crap. You can even get booze off of the drunk ogre. Anyway Davey (Lucite) and I did that quest last week. Our group that time had a couple of weirdos in it, but we finished and it wasn’t too bad. On Friday, the group really stank. They had a priest who sucked and didn’t heal anybody and then quit the group saying it was too hard without a tank. Lack of tank really wasn’t the prob. Dumbass. So, my guildies didn’t get to finish the quest. I wasted my time and didn’t get any loot (in fact I think I ended up losing money). After that I went out to the front of Ironforge (dwarven main city) and dueled Davey. I won 2 out of 3. So much for him respecing to frost. Couldn’t even beat me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home