Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Quick Kid Update

Baby Sage is so cute. She’s become an expert in pressing buttons on the tuner, thus driving her big sister crazy when the sound turns off during “Jay Jay the Jet Plane” or some other show. (Jay Jay is this horrible PBS show with these horribly computer animated horrible little planes with horrible human faces). Sometimes Sage gets so into the button pushing, I can’t figure out what she’s done. We put up a barricade of toys in front of the tuner, but she’s able to move them out of way and get to the buttons. A couple nights ago, Joel said she looks like a potato. So now I like to call her Tater.

Roan has been eating almost constantly since she got up this morning. First she had a waffle and juice. Next she had a bowl of oatmeal with peaches in it (so did Tater). She was still hungry and wanted “pencils” (pretzels). Then she drank a cup of milk. Now she’s working on a piece of “rectangle cheese.” Actually, it’s a square slice of cheddar. This is all since 9:30 this morning. Other days, she won’t eat anything.

Now I completely lost my train of thought. Ever since I was pregnant with Roan, I can’t think straight anymore. I’m not kidding. I think the hormones permanently alter one’s brain. It sucks. I also get way over-emotional when I see a movie or t.v. show where something really wicked is happening to kids. It’s really strange and annoying.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home