Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Ahhhh...My Eye!

I’ve been sick since late last week. Damn preschool germs that Roan brings home. We have this toy that we got baby Sage for Christmas. It’s like a little dashboard with a steering wheel and gear shift etc. Both kids love it. It’s a pretty nice toy except one of the things it blurts out is “Slow down little fella.” Wtf? Only little boys “drive.” I know the baby doesn’t care at all, but sheesh.

Roan has a little clique at preschool now. It’s mainly Roan, Jordan and Addison. They hold hands when it’s time to go into the classroom and then they play dress up together. Roan told me that she and Addison got separated or time outs (it’s hard to decipher 3 year old speak sometimes) because they were disrupting story time.

On my way back to the car today, after dropping Roan off, two little boys playing in the park said, “that girl (me) took our treasure...let’s get her... shoot her...shoot her in the eye.” Ah, what sweet little boys.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home