Monday, November 07, 2005

say it again

I don't know what happened to the last post....Here's my attempt a reposting.

I got nothing. I was sick all weekend and the kids were pretty good. Roan is excited about Christmas already. She decided she would like Santa to bring her a bicycle. I spent the weekend sleeping, eating, sleeping some more, eating some more, playing Warcraft, repeat. I didn’t bother getting dressed all weekend. I just sat around in doggie pajamas and wool socks. We did finish disc 2 of season 2 of Arrested Development.

I was hoping to finish reading and go see Jarhead, but I didn’t get around to reading (too busy, see above) and I felt too lousy to go out. Maybe next weekend.
Since we’re talking about Christmas already, here’s a few pic’s from last year.



1 Comments:

At 4:06 PM, Blogger beckler said...

i just saw the weinerdog costumes you posted earlier and freaked out inside. i'm stealing what you wrote about the jarhead guy and nationwide to post. i really liked jarhead.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home