Friday, November 04, 2005

It's On

The sick, that is. I knew I was doomed last week when everyone in the group we met up with at Hometown was either sick, just getting over being sick, just getting sick or had thrown their back out. My sinuses are aching right now. That’s what I get for leaving the house.

This is a funny WoW link. The thankless job of being a priest in a raid group in Azeroth. I like posting a link in which the only person who would be interested in looking at it is the one who sent it to me. Now that I’m sick I think my weekend plans are messed up. (I don’t know if I’ll be able to sit in front of the computer until 3 AM doing all of those instance runs we had planned, Lucite).

Roan rolled her eyes at me for the first time (I think) the other night. We had just driven home from the grocery store. The song E.T. (I love you) was on the stereo. As I was getting her out of her car seat, I told her she should go in the house and sing “E.T. I love you” to her dad. She yelled “No” at me in typical party pooper fashion. I asked her why she was yelling at me and she said, while rolling her eyes “because I just don’t wanna sing the E.T. song, Mommy.” I had to try really hard not to laugh.

4 Comments:

At 11:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

then i guess i get to level up my dwarf or druid.
woot

 
At 12:02 PM, Blogger lisa ninja said...

Which dwarf? Your warrior is supposed to wait for my priest to level up.

 
At 1:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah but i want to hit 40 so i can ride the ram

 
At 8:08 PM, Blogger lisa ninja said...

I just yelled into the other room and asked. I got a tentative date of Dec. 19 (a monday).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home