Tuesday, November 08, 2005

More Random Stuff

I still have the sick. I thought I was getting better. Staying up late last night playing WoW probably didn’t help. That’s the problem with MMORPG’s. You have some “guildies” on and they need help on a quest. They say it should only take 20 mins or so. You were planning to log off, but since they are your “friends” (the two guildies in question last night I’ve never met in “real” life) you decide to stay on and help them. Soon, 20 minutes turns into about 2.5 hours as they get a big enough group together, our power goes off and we (Clobberella and Lucite) have to re-log. Then we blow the quest because our group let some stupid NPC die. Then we have to start over. Then the realm crashes and everybody gets kicked off. Then we come back are doing well and the big guns (Bshrew and Verdree) come and join our raid group at the end (if only they were there on the first try, might’ve saved an hour). It’s still fun though.

I still haven’t finished Jarhead. I’m sort of annoyed at myself for not finishing it already. I blame World of Warcraft. I’ve heard the movie is good, so I want to see it. I love Jake G. It will be interesting to see how he plays Swofford. In the book he’s a super cynical, post-teenager. I still haven’t read the article in the SNR.

Roan and Sage have been pretty good, so I don’t have a lot of kid stories to document. (The main reason I spend my time doing this thing). Here’s one I can save one for the future embarrassment pile. Roan was using the “potty” (Hurrah, I think she’s finally trained) the other day. This is a really short story btw. So she yells from the bathroom, “Mommy, I poo-pooed on the potty. I need you to come wipe mine butt!”

Kids are so cute.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home