Monday, July 24, 2006

Internet Woes

Since my internet connection has been broken since midday yesterday, I suppose I have plenty of time to blog. I just don't know when I'll be able to post. I feel so lost and cut off without my internet connection. What do I do on the internet anyway? Read other people's blogs, email, check my guild's forums, check the WoW forums oh and uh play Warcraft. Well, none of that has been happening since about 1pm yesterday. I'm writing this on a Monday morning. Let's see how long it takes to get posted.

I saw Lady in the Water on Friday night. Poor M. Night will probably take a beating for this one. He cast himself in his largest (I think) role to date. I always like his cameo, but especially in this case it seemed a little "over-acted." Like how a drama student might play the part. The movie seemed flawed, but as a whole I found it entertaining. Mostly the point of it seemed to be to give his critics a big F-U. Oh, and hey all you stupid people, guess what, there is NO TWIST ENDING. Anyway, he's a favorite director of mine, because I always find his stuff interesting, even if it doesn't always work.

I did pretty much nothing all weekend, which is just fine with me because if you walk outside you'll catch on fire. Saturday I took Roan to ballet, ate a meatball sub from the Italian Deli and slept all afternoon while the kids drove Luci nuts. I can't remember what we ate for dinner, but it probably wasn't healthy. After the kids went to bed, Luci went to the Four Eyes show and I played a little Warcraft. I actually went to pick some flowers in the Swamp of Sorrows so I could make some extra gold. Usually the area is abundant with "in-demand" herbs, like blindweed and fadeleaf. There wasn't anything and I didn't see any farmers hanging around. It was strange. Sunday I didn't do to much. I went grocery shopping. Then I went to the gym to work out with weights. The Ergs + 2 were here when I got back from the gym, waiting to go to their show. They were all really quiet and were watching a Futurama dvd. Season 2, I believe. They all left to go to the show in Davis. I put the kids to bed and made a pasta concoction and watched the end of Paradise Now or Paradise Lost (crap, I can't remember the name and I can't look it up). It's the one about a couple of suicide bombers.

Yes! I have internet access again. Except my mail still isn't working. Worst blog post ever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home