Friday, July 21, 2006

More Ketchup



My computer died Tuesday night. I was fighting the bat boss in Zul Gurub with 19 other people. Sluggo, the worst cat in the world, kept brushing back and forth on my legs until she ended up unplugging my computer. Then my computer wouldn't turn back on. It was completely dead. Now it's at the Apple store for 5-10 days getting fixed. The good news is that it's some "known" problem with the machine and they're fixing it for free.

I also got sick this week and it turned into a really good case of laryngitis. I spent yesterday whispering. Last time I had laryngitis was a whole 3 months ago. I think I have the worst immune system ever. And no, it's not AIDS, I've been tested.



Last weekend we took the kids to the Monterey Bay Aquarium. They did pretty good. We couldn't stay at any one exhibit too long. I think Roan's favorites where the Outer Bay (the gazillion gallon aquarium) and the jelly fish. She made me take a picture of the jelly fish. She could care less about the sea otters. I was holding her right in front of the giant "outer bay" tank and she squealed when a giant tuna swam past us. Then a lady laughed at her. Roan also liked the sunfish and the giant turtle.

Sage has been working on getting her vampire teeth and is cranky pretty much every afternoon. I guess when she's at childcare in the gym she cries when anyone comes or goes. I'm not sure she's a huge fan of the child care place. Roan loves it and often throws tantrums when it's time to leave (yay!)
.
On Wednesday I sat through 4 hours of gym classes. Two classes, two hours each. One was called "Fitness the Right Weigh" (clever, eh?) and the other one was "Surviving Fitness." At this gym, oops pardon me, athletic club, if you take certain classes within 90 days of each other, you can save $$$ off your monthly fees forever. I've now completed everything except the one I dread the most. The fitness profile and body fat analysis. Yes, they make you get in the dunk tank. Then they tell you what a fat body you are. I'm not even sure what they do for the "fitness profile" part. I'm hoping it doesn't involve a treadmill. If Luci and I both do it, we save $20 a month on our membership. That's pretty good. I guess it's worth a day of total humiliation.

Here's a couple pics of the kids taken last night.


1 Comments:

At 11:37 AM, Blogger lisa ninja said...

Yup. They still have all the jellies. I think it might be permanent. I was under the impression (about 5 years ago) that it wasn't going to be there forever, but it's all still there.
There is a shark exhibit currently that will be leaving soon, though. I wonder what will take its place

 

Post a Comment

<< Home