Thursday, October 06, 2005

BRAINS!!!!


Now that Beckler is back in town, Heckasac is hopping. Nothing like a little Loft vs. True Love debate to get the day going. I think it's time for a rumble. Wait, the Loft is dead would that make the Lofties (Lofters?) zombies? Wait a minute, the True Love is dead too, right? We can wait until they reopen and have a zombie vs. undead battle to the death. Wait a second, what happens to zombies and undead when they die? And are zombies and undead the same thing? Seems, to me there should be a subtle difference. Anyway, the idea of Heckasac being cliquish (see the link under the post “Busted!” i’m way to lazy to link it here, and anyone who’s reading this has already read Heckasac anyway) is pretty funny and it just seems like it comes down to the old Loft vs. True Love crapola, which is funny and apparently will never go away. Which group is the Soc’s and which is the Greasers? Duh, the Loft is the Greasers. Let’s do it for Johnny!

Now, more importantly, people need to be watching this video. The link is on the Four Eyes blog as well. Unicorns L.A., baby. Watch it and love it.

Also, any friends of our cat Burgie (I know she’s bitten/scratched a large percentage of the downtown population over her 13+ years) should know she’s pretty sick. She’s hanging in there and doing okay, for now. She got her kitty narcotics this morning and is passed out in the sunlight on the floor right now. She has and unfixable cancerous tumor on her jaw. We got most of it cut off last year around this time, but it came back (vet said it would). Now I feel like I’m being a big bummer. I hate this aspect of having pets. I need to give a “shout out” to Lurch and Deeann’s cat Trixie who, sadly, recently made the trip to rainbow bridge.
The only time I “met” Trixie, she was trying to claw her way out of a bedroom in order to attack one of us visitors. I’m not kidding, this cat was a character. I’ve always felt she and Burgie were/are kindred spirits. Okay, now I’m bummed again.
Time to go eat pizza and watch America’s Next Top Model (they all look soooo hungry).

1 Comments:

At 1:25 PM, Blogger lisa ninja said...

You're horrible. Sluggo used to be your favorite. I will never let you forget that.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home