Tuesday, September 27, 2005

POOP FOR PEGASUS

Yesterday, I decided to take Roan and Sage to Toys R Us to get a couple of Leap Pad books for Roan. While we were there, Roan sees this gawdawful stuffed pegasus doll. Roan got excited and said “a unicorn!” So I said we could get it, but it would be her prize for pooping on the potty. She agreed.

So, we get home and I put the pegasus up on top of the cabinet in the bathroom. Roan decides she has to go potty. So she sits on her little potty chair and pees. Then she won’t get off of it. “I have to poop, “ she says while looking up at the pegasus. She had to have been on the thing for about an hour. The whole time I’m trying to explain, that “maybe it’s not time to poop. Let’s put your pull-up back on and go play.” Which resulted on lots of screaming “No, I don’t want to put my pull-up back on” and “I just want to poop.” Then she would ask “Help, me mommy,” while I’m trying to explain that I can’t really help her poop.

Finally she got off the potty, only to repeat the above again later in the day. As I’m writing this, she’s sitting on the potty, trying to poop so she can get the damn pegasus (complete with long pink mane and iridescent wings) down off of the bathroom cabinet.

2 Comments:

At 5:53 PM, Blogger Rosalitahead said...

now that is a childhood memory that will stick with her.

 
At 1:28 PM, Blogger lisa ninja said...

I actually type them in a word processor and then copy and paste them over, so it is forever saved on my computer. The future embarrassment of my children is one of the main reasons I started the blog. The other being I had to register an account to comment on Natalie's blog. Looks like you've got some blogging to do, Conway.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home