Monday, October 03, 2005

Sweet.....

The mailman just dropped off my new shoes at the door. I got a brand new in the box pair of Dr. Marten’s shoes for just under $10 shipped. AND....they actually fit. They’re brown and pretty ugly (can we please leave off the stupid yellow stitching?) but they were super cheap. Thank you, Ebay.

Speaking of Ebay. I’ve been spending a bunch of time looking for a costume to wear to an upcoming wedding. (Costumes required). I thought I might try to make a dress. Then I remembered I can’t sew for beans. Then I decided I wouldn’t let that stop me. Then I looked at how much fabric the pattern used. That stopped me.

I’m not entirely sure what I’m going to wear. Originally, I wanted to dress up as my World of Warcraft character. However, there is no way you’re gonna catch me rocking thigh-high plate mail leggings and a thong covered only by a guild tabard and cloak with +10 nature resistance.

I guess now, I’m leaning towards “ren faire geek.” If I end up being lazy, then it’s the good ol’ standby..."cowboy.” Only I have “paddock boots” and not cowboy boots, so it would be extra half-assed. Dave’s costume looks pretty good. Roan liked it. She’s not going to the wedding or she would be forced to dress as a hobbit. For halloween she’s going to be a kitty-cat (not Kitten Cat). It was her choice and, if you know her, very predictable.

1 Comments:

At 12:53 PM, Blogger lisa ninja said...

No, she just makes us "play kitties." Meow Meow.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home