Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Domo, you're going down...I want my staff

As I mentioned, Luci/Davey/Glom -whatever- and my seventh anniversary was on Monday. We didn’t really have any plans, what with having kids and due to the fact that we both almost forgot it was our anniversary anyway. We basically just sat around gorging on Crepeville and watching the second season of the Office on dvd. It was great. (No sarcasm, seriously).

For my anniversary present, Luci got me something pretty good. He got me “the Eye of Shadow” which is one of two items I need to start my epic Priest quest which, when completed, rewards me with the Benediction Staff. Pretty cool, huh? He had to scrounge up gold from all of his characters to buy it for me. He got it for a good price of 100 gold. Another guy in our guild had to pay 250 gold for it. If you’re not familiar with the WoW economy, 100 gold is a lot for most characters.

The Fall TV season is upon us. We got new satellite dvr boxes on Monday. No more Tivo interface. We still record stuff, but it uses different software and I’m really happy. Tivo was always slow and annoying. I am not a fan of the sound effects. Anyhow, I put on that “celebrity” dance contest show for a few minutes last night before WoW raid time. EVEN I COULD NOT SIT THROUGH IT. Not even for five minutes. Keep in mind, I watched the whole season of “Skating with the Stars” or whatever it was called. Blech. The “new” Fall season doesn’t look too promising.

Sage has taken to saying “uh-oh” a lot. She also likes to scream for fun. Then Roan screams with her. Then they chase each other around the house. Then their dad comes home and goes “Raaawwrrr” and they scream and run around the house some more. Then I leave for the gym. Sage has a serious binky addiction as well. She keeps finding them during the day. We had her on an “only at nap and bedtime” binky regimen. She just came over to me, binky in mouth. I took it out and she said “be-bee.” If I take it from her at the wrong time it results in a good half an hour of screaming and fussing. It’s horrible. I need to find a better place to put them during the day. If we’re out and another kid has one, she will try to get it from them. Now I’m wondering if those few extra hours of sleep the binky afforded me over a year ago were really worth it. Yeah, probably.

3 Comments:

At 10:34 AM, Blogger lisa ninja said...

We would totally go to Fairy Tale Town, but we're going to the Kid's Fair in Pleasanton that day :-(

I wasn't so worried about the binky when Sage was little, because Roan had one too and completely ditched it at 6 months. Sage is just a "little" bit different.

 
At 2:19 PM, Blogger lisa ninja said...

hehe. Last weekend was Davey's parents and Michelle in town. It's always something.

 
At 3:53 PM, Blogger lisa ninja said...

Binky = Pacifier = that grody plastic thingie that babies like to suck on

 

Post a Comment

<< Home