Tuesday, May 01, 2007

See the Magic

Here's a You Tube video of the Disneyland fireworks show. I came across it while perusing the Disney nerd forums. Don't laugh. I got some helpful tips from the Disney nerds. Davey gave me grief when I told him about the fastpass strategies. Then on the second and third day, he was using them for full effect. Anyhow, the video clocks in at 17 minutes. No wonder my feet and back were killing me, standing there holding up a 35+ pound kid. I've watched a few minutes of the video and it's not too bad. Of course, they're way better in person. And don't watch if you're going to go soon. It's more fun if you don't know what to expect.

1 Comments:

At 9:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm not much of a Disney person and even I loved that fireworks show! We went when I was pregnant last summer. I oohed and ahhed and left feeling like the previous 12 hours I spent on my feet were totally worth it.

Niki

 

Post a Comment

<< Home