Sunday, October 16, 2005

Weekend Fun?


Roan managed to get her pegasus yesterday morning. I was still in bed when it happened. She really only half won it, because it wasn’t her idea to go to the potty. Dave caught her just in time and put her on it.




Yesterday afternoon I took her to see Wallace and Gromit. This was her first time going to the movie theater and she seemed more impressed by getting to eat a big bag of popcorn than watching a cartoon on a giant screen. Still she was really good. She asked a few loud questions “What is that doggie doing?” I think I laughed more than she did though. The movie is pretty good. We missed a chunk near the end because I had to go to the potty (go figure).

In a little while, we’re hoping to go to a pumpkin patch. I think Dave has already had it for the day, though. He was up early and vacuumed and washed (with our Hoover “steam vac” which is a misnomer, because they don’t use steam at all, just hot tap water) the carpet in the living room only to have Roan immediately spill a bowl of cracker crumbs all over it. That’s basically my day everyday. Friday, I cleaned up the living room floor about 4 times and then just gave up. Between kids and the long-haired dog, it’s just a losing battle.

3 Comments:

At 8:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

after we got back from the pumpkin patch i found that the cat had puked on the carpet as well. future solution: no carpet, only cement floors with drains in the middle.

the other ninja

 
At 9:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's what they had in the house I lived in in guatemala. They* would hose down a room and then squeegie the water and soap down the drain.

*By they, I mean the maid, because even a downtown slacker like me has a maid in guatemala.

G Bomb

 
At 11:54 AM, Blogger lisa ninja said...

Well, the answer must be, of course, because I don't poop on the potty....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home