Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Depressing, Don’t Read





I’m pretty down today. Burgie is just not doing well. She won’t eat anymore. I got her to take a few licks of Fancy Feast (yeah yeah, that’s all they had left at Target) this morning, but that was it. She literally just licked it. There wasn’t any actual eating. She’s turning into a skeleton, but it doesn’t look like she’ll make it to Halloween.

A few weeks ago, when the vet said she had about a month, I didn’t really believe it. It’s been almost a year since we first noticed the lump in her jaw and got most of it removed. She just got a lot sicker this last week or so. Dave’s talking about taking her in tomorrow. It’s probably the right thing to do, but I guess I don’t think I’m ready to say goodbye.

1 Comments:

At 9:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's sad news.

Take care.

G Bomb

 

Post a Comment

<< Home